Completely remodeled home in the desirable neighborhood of Sheffield on English Hill. The gracious floorplan boasts 2,260 s.f. and features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths on a shy acre lot. The list of recent and extensive updates include: Outside- high quality roof, sprinklers and paint. Inside – updated kitchen, remodeled baths and laundry room!
The spacious formal living room with beautiful gas fireplace and large windows overlooking the front gardens. The dining room is a great place to share a meal with friends. Updated kitchen with new cabinets, quartz counters, custom tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, breakfast bar, and a full compliment of stainless steel appliances included. Sunny nook adjoins the kitchen and family areas and has a slider to the deck. Relaxing family room with brick fireplace and built-in bookcases. Updated powder room with new vanity, counter and fixtures. Main floor 4th bedroom is perfect for guest or a private den.
Generous master bedroom with walk-in closet. The attached bath is fully remodeled and includes double vanity, stone counter, new fixtures, heated tile floor, oversized shower and jetted tub – all wrapped in tile. Two additional bedrooms are spacious. The hall bath has been remodeled with a new vanity, counter, new fixtures, tile floor and sunny skylight.
Lush yard with garden beds front and rear, deck and brick pathways, lawn for play, fire pit area and a nature trail for wandering – all with the backdrop and privacy of majestic trees. Outstanding Northshore schools – Sunrise Elementary, Timbercrest Jr High & Woodinville High.
– Square Feet: 2,260
– Lot Size: 35,100
– Style: Two Story – built by Buchan in 1986.
– Bedrooms: Master, 3 additional bedrooms.
– Baths: 2.5 – 2 full baths and one half bath.
– Flooring: Rich hardwoods, tile and carpet.
– Living Room: Spacious with beautiful gas fireplace and large windows overlooking the front gardens.
– Dining Room: Ample room for a dinner party and scenic garden views.
– Kitchen: Updated! Cherry cabinets, quartz counters, custom tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting, breakfast bar, and a full compliment of stainless steel appliances included.
– Nook: Great place to enjoy the morning’s cup of coffee.
– Family: Relaxing space with brick fireplace and built-in cabinets.
– Powder Room: Updated with new vanity, counter and fixtures.
– Main Floor Bedroom/Den: Private den with closet and overlooks the front yard – perfect for a guest room.
– Master Bedroom: Large suite with bright windows and a walk-in closet.
– Master Bath: Fully remodeled includes double vanity, stone counter, new fixtures, heated tile floor, oversized shower and soaking tub – all wrapped in tile.
– Additional Bedrooms Upstairs: 2 spacious bedrooms.
– Guest Bath: New vanity, counter, new fixtures, tile floor and sunny skylight.
– Laundry: Washer and dryer included – extra storage cabinets too.
– Garage: 3 car attached with storage room above.
– Yard: Garden beds front and rear, deck and brick pathways, lawn for play, fire pit area and a nature trail for wandering all with the backdrop and privacy of majestic trees.
– Roof: High quality composition roof
– School District: Northshore School District
– High School: Woodinville
– Jr. High School: Timbercrest
– Elementary School: Sunrise
– Utilities: Woodinville Water & Sewer, PSE Gas & Electricity.
– Updates: Powder room, carpet & blinds – 2005, water heater, furnace & kitchen – 2006, hall bath & deck – 2007, master bath & house paint – 2008, roof & electrical panel – 2009, laundry room – 2010, sprinklers & built-in bookcases – 2011, fence – 2012.
13938 180th Ave NE, Redmond – Pre-Inspection
|Price:||Sold for $966,000|
|Address:||13938 180th Ave NE|
|MLS #:||SOLD 2017|
|Lot Square Feet:||35100|
Schools & Neighborhood